I lost my bus pass and student card...I think it fell out of my coat pocket unto the dirty floor of the 26Jalna Blvd bus. Forever gone.
The only good thing about this story is that I was on the bus home from watching Persepolis, which turned out to be really good.
I also went to the LKCC leadership retreat.As of late I had really been skimping out on the fellowship responsibilities. After the retreat (which i was less than thrilled about going to) I finally came to terms with myself about everything. It is not my intention to get 'deep' or emotional, but there was a definite moment of self-awareness and realization. I am lazy and apathetic, but for some reason I've decided to take this opportunity to help out LKCC -- and also help myself out of this slump of nothingness.
Anyway, drink up lads -- I have an entire carton of orange juice which is apparently 'best before date: March 03 2008', below is said orange juice (or jus d'orange)...
That is some sweet head.

2 comments:
ahhh is Persepolis still playing?
i saw an ad in the London Free Press for it but didnt see it cuz i think it was only playing at that....... sketchy-ish theatre on Wharncliffe near RobertQ....
and woooot for self-awareness and realization! keep it up jonanne-
oh! and i work via work study in a lab on campus~
Post a Comment