The Before:

Too long to fit into a self-taken pic...
The After:

As you can tell, it's nothing like the picture I wanted in the previous post. And so I conclude that the hairstylist was either blind or incompetent. She also proceeded to straight-iron my hair after cutting it...to create the wonderful flat-haired monstrosity above. To add to the effect I also look terribly greasy, dirty and tired.

Whatever, hair grows back...in fact its kind of starting to grow on me (haha i'm punny??)...but that doesn't stop me from feeling like a confused
androgynous disaster.
Anyway, ran into this jacket at Planet Pizza:

2 comments:
i think your new haircut looks niceeeee, so strut itttt! ; )
and i THINK, bc i'm no expert on hair, but the only difference b/w the picture of the model and yours is that it seems like she has a lotta junk (hair products) in hers.
Actually, that second photo DOES sort of resemble the magazine clipping. Have you tried "work(ing) a flexible pomade through (your) hair to go from daytime cool to after-hours frisky" like the clipping suggested? Obey the clipping.
Post a Comment