Sunday, March 09, 2008

do do do do DO do do do do do DO do...

I have a tune in my head and I can't put my finger on what it is! DAMNIT! What I did to deserve this...probably being late for work yesterday...or never working out...or not getting a hold of that guy to tell him that his fax (which was probably urgent) didn't go through...damn song in my head.

Today we went snowboarding--FIRST TIME OUT THIS 'SEASON'! It was glorious! The snow (er, 'fresh powder') was so soft and fluffy! WONDERFUL! We're hitting the hills (hills, not slopes...do to our demographic) again tomorrow, shall be fun my fellow snow lapins and mammoths!

Don't forget to set your clocks! We lose an hour, which stinkin' sucks.

1 comment:

mistersinister said...

i equate those specific types or rice cakes with old people because my grandmother used to give them to me as treats...AS TREATS! i might have been a brat or the odd kid out, but i really hated those things.

rice-cake-land-origin?? lol, care to elaborate? but yes, i'm korean by 'default', but i remain pretty clueless to my culture (trying to change that).