Saturday, February 02, 2008

i no longer hear the music.

I spent forever "surfin' the web" looking for a site where I could buy White Rabbit Creamy Candy in red bean flavour without a rediculous shipping fee. After finding several different websites that either didn't ship to Canada, or demanded a shipping fee of 75bucks CAD (yes, that was SEVENTY FIVE Canadian dollars), I gave up and just bought a bunch of candy and a bento box from jbox.
White Rabbit Creamy Candy that I so badly want...
I plan on being really asian about the bento box and packing bento-boxed meals to school and work. HEEHEE.
Feast your eyes on delicious bento box meals:

That is all. Goodnight.

2 comments:

hannahkim23 said...

i might go to japan at the end of my korean stint with sehjin..she really wants to go so i minus well go with her. so when that happens i guess i can bring you a bunch of white rabbit candies. i havent seen any in korea but im sure they have it here too...somewhere..lol

wendy said...

I just noticed one of the bento boxed has a TEA EGG in it, haha. I love those +_+