Friday, December 28, 2007

William(s).

Apparently a lot of people are having trouble with their wireless lately and have to go to coffeee shops to get some free signals (much like myself). My work called me early today and told me I didn't have to come in today...and that I wouldn't have to come in for the rest of the break. Well this would be GREAT news if I wasn't so F-ing broke. I have no money to go snowboarding...but there is no snow to board on anyway...this is all too depressing. Without the internet I have nearly lost all human contact (pathetic..). All I've been doing is watching movies and The Office. I can't stop watching Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. People think that Johnny Depp is a big creep in it, but its so good!! And I've also formed a "celebrity crush" on John Krasinski...Jim from The Office. He's just so darned cute!


My sister asked me what I did all day, and so I told her that I slept in and then watched numerous episodes of The Office whilst pigging out on junk food in front of the TV. She then proceeded to tell me that I need a boyfriend. HAH! I dont NEEEED anything.

Anyway, wasting time infront of the TV isn't all i've been doing lately...I've also been wasting time on photoshop and wearing out my tablet.
[Wendy, this was inspired by the pudding run!]
But more importantly...more pictures of Jim...


The hands-in-the-pockets thing he keeps doing...SO CUTE.
It's starting to smell like delicious waffles in this coffee pub...

No comments: