Finally finished all of my assignments after not sleeping for 50hours. I took caffeine pills (pictured at left) to compensate. One exam tomorrow and i'm done! unfortunately i've been procrastinating. I bought a tablet on sunday when i went to buy blank dvds for my documentary. It was an impulse buy, and its not in the color that i wanted (white) so i'm just going to play with it for 30 days and then return it. does that make me a bad person? o_O
Tuesday, December 11, 2007
wake ups!
Finally finished all of my assignments after not sleeping for 50hours. I took caffeine pills (pictured at left) to compensate. One exam tomorrow and i'm done! unfortunately i've been procrastinating. I bought a tablet on sunday when i went to buy blank dvds for my documentary. It was an impulse buy, and its not in the color that i wanted (white) so i'm just going to play with it for 30 days and then return it. does that make me a bad person? o_O
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment