Could it have BEEN any longer since my last entry?? June 11th seems like eons ago. How did I even pass the time since then to now? To this very passing moment?? So strange...so strange. Anyway, so my independant study is over, WOO! I meant to take pictures of all my works tomorrow, and then post them, but alas my camera will leave the clutches of my very heart for a week. So long my emo canon powershot, as you make your way south bound, cross the border to Chicago. My dad's borrowing my camera while he's in the ol' Chi-kags for about a week. BUMMER. But, I do assure you of pictures next week!
Anyway, here I am again. Up at the witching hour, spitting out an essay, to be handed in tomorrow. HAH! This apparently never gets old to me...as I am repetitive with this old habit, and laugh bitterly at it, as to stop myself from crying -- BOO-hoo!
Anyway...back to Bosch's
Garden of Earthly Delights...woo.
3 comments:
My god, you finally updated +_+
I love that painting! Scott Campbell once did a reinterpretation of it.
chi-kags? is that what you canadians refer to chi-town as?
life after college is bittersweet; it's good that i'm not in school, bad because there's immense pressure to find a job.
Post a Comment