Tuesday, April 01, 2008
rokkuguh! = guhkkuro = backwards.
This music video is called 'backwards' backwards. I LOVE it. I'm not usually a fan of such flamboyant 'kpop', but when i found this on youtube i had to watch it again...and again. HAHA! I think its because the whole music video kind of makes a mockery of all the typical korean pop culture stuff thats been way overdone (the bright colours, the cheesey dance moves, the 'old traditional' dramas...), and who could resist those sequined suit jackets?? If you understand the lyrics you will enjoy it MUCH more. Every sentence is half backwards!
So I did some Google-in' and found out that Super Junior is a 13 piece boy band...THIRTEEN...THERE ARE THIRTEEN OF THEM FOR CRISAKES! Where (and how) on earth did SM Entertainment manage to kidnap 13 pretty boys with cute hair?? I've not the slightest!
Anyway. Watch the vid.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
HAHAHA super junior!!!
i think i actually know all their names which is so so sad...T_T
btw i love your picture of the week..HAHAHA i wannna try that now
so remember how you asked me why i'm so ignorant to the korean culture? well, it's because of videos like the ones you posted that keeps me persistent in my ignorance! :|
i don't hate korean or anything, i'm just ignorant because i don't have any korean friends? i grew up in the same area pretty much my whole life and you would call the area 'predominantly-white'. my part of town consists of white people doing typical white things such as playing polo and eating cheese & wine...(that was a joke).
Post a Comment