
i finally finally FINALLY finished that essay. and handed it in. and deeply regret not doing so sooner.
It seems to have become routine for me to sleep only every other night. and what exactly is it that I am doing up at the witching hour? nothing. nothing of importance. i'm either surfin'-the-frickin'-web or watching youtube videos (most recently re-watching ANTM cycle one because elyse sewell is so darn cute). And every night (or morning shall i say) at around 9:30/10am, right after a mug of fresh hot brew, i fall into a merciless deep sleep with my head on the table, or on my basement floor, for about an hour. I sleepily get up afterwards, wipe drool, regret staying up the night, and obligingly go about my day feeling the pains of idiotic sleeping preferences.
Anyway, I'm at work right now and its busy! I wish people would stop coming in so I can blog in peace.
*the photo above is kind of old...and i dressed (edited) it in an emo fashion...i apologize...to make this NOT a complete bust I will mention that the keyboard was purchased for $9bucks at value village--A STEAL!

No comments:
Post a Comment