i haven't come on here in forever. i've finally got myself a job in korea, and i'll be leaving in a week or so! this has been a long time coming; such a painstakingly long awaited thing...but strangely enough its happened too suddenly and feels too soon. this blog will probably become one of those obnoxious 'i teach english overseas' blogs that will document my every waking moment, but please just put up with it har har. well, here's to exciting adventures! this little bird is finally leaving the damn nest.
my background music the day i leave...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
So..where in Korea will you be?
Hi there,
Congratulations on the job! I might be joining your celebration soon as I'm trying to decide whether to take an offer.
I found your blog through http://jessicajanehu.blogspot.com/ - I hope you don't mind me writing to you. I was just wondering if you found out any information about Poly Schools in Seoul? Your help would be greatly appreciated!
Thanks,
Jeana
Post a Comment