Saturday, December 12, 2009

korea, like, seriously!

So my quest for a job in Korea has been dragged out for almost the greater part of a year now. this is reDONKulous. redonkulous. anyway, I've decided on a different school and I've been hounding the HR peeps via e-mail about jobs that start ASAP. the response has been less than timely and informative. gahhhhhhhh! I haven't given up my goals to be in Korea by January. if it takes longer than that then...wow I've wasted a lot of time sitting idly..not being a student...and not working towards any sort of career related to my stupid degree...blah?



Anyway, I've been having really strange dreams lately. Yes...strange...quite strange.
**update! i received a phonecall on Sunday for a job that starts ASAP! I said I'd take it! ...but now its Tuesday and I still haven't heard back with any further details =P....waiting is the worst part.

No comments: